Breaking a Bad Boys takes a BAD GIRL!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

BAD BOYS BOOK #7
Rory is the feistiest of the McLemore brothers.
He's also the one that fell hard and he fell fast when he was only a boy.
Sommer shoulders her momma's bouts silently. Only Rory has any clue to what her real life is like.
 
She's let him in on a tip of the proverbial iceberg until by accident he uncovers the threats and betrayal she's forced to deal with alone.
 
 
This week's teaser is from Breaking a Bad Boy Takes a Bad Girl.
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
Rory took hold of her shirt and removed it as if he’d done it a million times before. Half-naked, she stood before him, and pressed into his large tan hands. His gaze darkened, raking over her as he drew her to him.

Opening his legs wider, Rory pulled her between his thighs, holding onto her wrists. “Better mind me, Sommer. Or I’ll turn you over my knee and spank your bottom. Going forward, you ever disappear like what you did tonight, and I promise, I’ll cane your ass cheeks but good.”

The sound of his gravelly voice issuing a threat of body harm should’ve made her spitting mad. But damn, if anything she wanted a taste of what he offered. If only it didn’t come with an hour-long lecture, she might actually do something to provoke him to get mad.

He jiggled her wrists. “You hear me?”

Gritting her teeth, she stared down at him and torqued her chest, sliding her erect nipple along his thumb. “You make being bad a plan in the making, cowboy. Don’t tempt me.”

“Shit, Sommer.” His blue eyes flashed fire. “I’m not jokin’ or trying to draw a line in the sand. I love you and don’t want you hurt. Just ‘cause I haven’t fucked you senseless doesn’t mean some fucker will let you go with a simple ‘no.’”

 

 

 

 
 

 
 
 
CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO OTHER ROMANCE TEASERSTO KEEP YOU WARM. Thanks for stopping by and take care!
 


2 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Yup, he's going to find another way to get her to listen. She'd enjoy a caning I think. Surprised he isn't taking that as a challenge.

Lucy Felthouse said...

Great snippet as always, Susan!

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |