Currently #amwriting and preparing for NaNoWriMo ~ AFTER THE FALL

Friday, October 23, 2015



THIS WEEK I'M DOING IT DIFFERENTLY.
NO... not that.
 
I'm doing a Pre-NaNoWriMo hip-hip tweet-tweet.
The story that I'd earmarked for November to write my ass off well, I couldn't wait and began.
Love
You
Harder

A dark, twisted love story about Rod's brother CADE McLEMORE from Game On/Too Hot To Handle (Books # .5 and #1 from the subseries Zero to 60).
Sooooo now what am I gonna do?
Keep on truckin' with
AFTER THE FALL.
 
Currently, Love You Harder is my WIP (Work in Progress.)
And what I'm sharing to incite some autumn embers into a fire.
 

  
But FIRST may I do my dream cast for Cade and Vivian?
It's why I WENT from ZERO TO 60 and jumped the GUN!
CADE Richard McLEMORE
29 years of badassery old
Youngest of triplets
Marine Sniper Scout
Returns home and he's on another mission: GO AND FIND THE GIRL
 
DREAMCAST HERO:
A A R O N   T A Y L O R ~ J O H N S O N
 
 
 
and our girl
VIVIAN davis LANE
22 years smart-mouthed
Only child of Dallas congressman
Journalism Major
DREAMCAST HEROINE:
E R I N    H E A T H E R T O N
 
 

 
love
Love
LOVE THEM!!
 
 
SONG THEME

 
 
AND THE SEXY SNIPPET:
 
 
 

HOPE YOU ENJOYED.  And to give you a sense of where this train wreck romance is headed...
 
 
Don't forget to enter the drawing for a Kindle Tablet before you go.
 
 
enter the AMAZON KINDLE TABLET GIVEAWAY via Rafflecopter.
Thanks for stopping by and share the love. mwah!

Contest ends 11:59 PM EST on November 1, 2015

 

 
a Rafflecopter giveaway


OKAY, IT'S TIME TO BOUNCE.
 
 
CLICK HERE TO JUMP TO HOT -N- TASTY SPANKING TREATS!

1 comment:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

From ten to twenty, hope she knows what she's in for. I don't think I'd be brave enough to taunt a man who was removing his belt with purpose.

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |