ME TARZAN, YOU JANE Cross My Heart #sytycw15 #contemporary~crack

Saturday, September 5, 2015

It's that time again. September
and
SO YOU THINK YOU WRITE 2015.
A writing contest:
Harlequin has hooked up with Wattpad (see below for contest link)
and
I've hooked up with Saturday Spanking blog...
so this should be pretty
HOT AND TASTY
 
CROSS MY HEART
An erotic suspense romance
CONTEMPORARY CRACK
 


Four tours of duty, Marine sniper returns home and finds fitting in is easy as long as he locks down his emotions...until a barrel racing girl pushes all his buttons, challenging him to be real enough to deal with what he's feeling.


WARNING: THIS IS AN EROTIC VOLATILE ROMANCE. If fiercely protective aka possessive, Alpha-male COWBOYS start your engine, these Texan Bad Boys this stormy love story is for you.


 
 

 

Never Say Never…
A BARREL RACER ON THE RUN
A HORSE THAT REFUSES TO BE BROKEN
A MARINE SNIPER CAUGHT IN THE LINE OF DUTY
 


And a random hook up goes wrong and so so right.
Riding in a rodeo with a pack of adrenaline-hyped cowboys wasn't what it was cracked up to be. After leaving home when Mom died, I found out the hard way that trust is a commodity. And everyone has a price. This wasn’t the lifestyle I wanted, but neither was the demented offer Axel tossed my way. Now he’s upped the ante, threatening my horse. What goes around comes around. But for now I'm out of here.

Margo Santero stormed into my life. A beautiful hurricane with dark secrets, blinding curves, and a smart-mouth I wanted to kiss into submission. Everything was running to no plan I’d ever concocted including one simple mission: go and get the girl.  Not that she'd listen. But if it’s the last thing I do, I’m going to make her mine. Even if it means I have to lie, cheat, deal with her horse from hell...
Or kill. Wouldn’t be the first time I’ve pulled the trigger.


READ FIRST 7 CHAPTERS ON WATTPAD
UPDATING SOON!!

THEME SONG: LUKE BRYAN
STRIP IT DOWN



https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/47298339-cross-my-heart-sytycw15-carinapress-contemporarycrack

 

 
SAT September 5 and there's more SCORCHING TEASERS
 
Saturday Spankings


Harlequin has hooked up with Wattpad
AND YOU CAN ENTER HERE:
Best of luck!

2 comments:

Kathryn R. Blake said...

Congratulations on your new release, Susan. Wish you the best with it.

Angelica Dawson said...

Great tease and banner!

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |