“What are you going to do to me?” #satspanks THE COWBOY RODE A HARLEY

Saturday, April 19, 2014



“What are you going to do to me?” Gillian fought the urge to bolt from Stephen’s grasp.

    “I thought we had an understanding. But I’m pretty sure one of us lost faith. All that work and then poof. Gone. Maybe, what we need is a reminder.”

    “I was wrong—” The smack of his hand against her bottom made her see stars. The raw force snapped a jolt of fire into her belly while a heat wave cascaded down her thighs. She bucked against him, and then his hand swooped again. Slap. Another firmly-delivered smack, only this time to the other side of her bottom. Her ass cheeks sweltered. Hotter with two more of his powerful spanks. She closed her eyes, giving in to his command, absorbing the erotic desire he built within her.
       Stephen murmured, “Now, do I have your full attention?”


Best Seller on Amazon
Book 3 of the Best Selling Bad Boys Series
Where's there's smoke...darlin' there's a whole mess of hawt cowboys!
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ECZNNJ4
Now, it's time to join in the fun
to sample more tasty treats!

 

 
 

 

3 comments:

Joelle Casteel said...

love the snippet! oo her attention :) the details are wonderful in this scene!

Unknown said...

I think he most certainly does have her attention. All she's focused on is him and the wonderful feeling his hand is creating.

Aimless Rambling said...

Oh yes, my full attention. Very hot

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |