Tempted by Trouble Book Review RTB

Sunday, May 12, 2013

TEMPTED BY TROUBLE

Talk about starting off on the wrong foot. The sparks start flying almost immediately between our two main characters. Carolina wakes up from a power nap in her car and finds herself with front row seating to Matt’s “encounter” with another woman. Determined to be inconspicuous, Carolina backs out of the parking stall and plans a discreet exit however those plans are shot to smithereens when she hits the other car.

Since we first meet Matt during an intimate encounter with another woman, my initial impression of him was not the most favorable. My thoughts started to lean in the direction of a player or modern day rake. It was obvious this was how Carolina viewed him as well. It was nice to get to know the real Matt with the great character development shown throughout the story.
At first I thought this was going to be more of a romantic suspense type of story however despite the mystery surrounding the cattle on Evermore Ranch, I would classify this story as more of a contemporary erotica. Erotica it was too! Wowza! The heat and steam were practically rolling out of my tablet. I thought these two were going to spontaneously combust before they FINALLY got down to business.

Overall, this was an enjoyable (and HOT) read that I finished quickly. This was my first Susan Arden novel and it will not be last. If you are looking for a story that not only is hot and steamy but has a well developed plot and characters with great depth, then I recommend giving this one a try.



2 comments:

Allie Sbh Flowers said...

I love hot sexy cowboys and Tempted by Trouble has one hunk of a hot sexy man. I love this book. I recommend picking this book up. You will enjoy every minute of it.

Susan D.Taylor Susan Arden said...

Allie, Thank you so much! XO

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |