Weekend Writing Warrior: TEMPTED BY TROUBLE

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Tempted by Trouble
Contemporary Western with a KICK! Rated as sensual. Mmm. Dr. Carolina Rodriguez runs into her client, Matthew McLemore, literally, in the parking lot.
What she learns about the man sets her on fire. Only she didn't know at the time, he was her new boss. Now, they are introduced after the wedding of her cousin. Things heat up fast.

“Evermore Ranch,” she read aloud.

“I hope this won’t upset your plans?”

“Would it matter? I signed a service contract that included a non-disclosure agreement. Even if I had a problem, I couldn’t tell a soul and I’ve promised you two weeks of my time.”

He chuckled softly. “Yes, two weeks to do my bidding.”
She almost choked at the thought of doing his bidding. “What the heck have I gotten myself into with you, Mr. McLemore? Exactly what type of office do you run?”

CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE MANY AWESOME WRITERS PARTICIPATING THIS WEEK

Tempted by Trouble is available for pre-release sale on Amazon.com.
Coming out April 1, 2013.




CLICK HERE to enter the  free drawing  for a chance at the $75.00 DSW gift card for a new pair of cowboy boots...or stilettos. If the shoe fits...celebrating three new hot romance releases over 60 days. Thanks for stopping by.


6 comments:

Summer Ross said...

Love reading the snippt.
Note* You have an extra 'you' in your dialogue-

Summer
My 8

Veronica Scott said...

Questions, questions, questions...and I can't WAIT to read more LOL! Excellent excerpt!

Elaine Cantrell said...

I want to know what she's gotten herself into as well.

Teresa Cypher said...

Nice! What has she gotten herself into?

Very nicely done, Susan!

HistorySleuth said...

I like the variety of elements here. A cousins wedding, run in in the parking lot, oops new boss and what does he have in mind? I don't read many romances, but romance writer's are always good at adding in realistic true life elements. Good snippet. (I hope that made some sense... I have the flu.)

Melonie said...

Her client and her new boss??? Same guy? A ranch...an office... I am certainly wondering what's going on!

Proudly designed by | MLEKOSHI PLAYGROUND |